Expert vehicle valuations
A vehicle valuation confirms your vehicle’s current market value, which means you can confidently insure it for it’s true worth.
Vehicle owners, businesses, and insurance companies turn to New Zealand Vehicle Valuations when they need to:
- Establish a vehicle’s value at time of purchase, so that accurate insurance cover can be arranged.
- Confirm a vehicle’s value at the time of an accident, thus helping in the repair-versus-cash settlement decision.
- Validate the increase of insurable value for vehicles that have been modified in some way.
- Ensure an investment in classic vehicles is protected with appropriate levels of insurance cover.
We valued the entire vehicle fleet of a nation-wide plumbing company – vans, cars, trailers, trucks, the whole shebang. They needed a grand total to take to their insurance broker. It was policy renewal time. On the books, the fleet was listed at $1.5 million. The actual valuation was $1.2 million. Are they happy not to be paying premiums on an unnecessary $300k? Yes. Yes, they are.
Our valuation services include:
- Private motor vehicles
- Classic cars
- Modified cars
- Vintage cars
- Small trucks
- And more!
You might need an accurate vehicle valuation for:
- Matrimonial separation agreements
- Refinancing, using your vehicle as equity
- Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT) assessments
- Fleet valuations
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) returns
- Deceased Estate settlements
- Stock depreciation